Lacrosse Welcomes Bazemore

Zach Bazemore was introduced to our school this year as the boy’s varsity lacrosse head coach. He also plays a crucial role as Assistant Director of Facilities.

Bazemore is an Atlanta native and attended Blessed Trinity Catholic High School, where he was a key player on the lacrosse field.

After graduating in 2016, he continued his lacrosse career at Milsaps College in Mississippi, where he excelled as a freshman starter. The Milsaps program was discontinued, unfortunately, due to new NCAA rules and regulations.

Bazemore then transferred to Kennesaw State University, where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Sports Management. In addition to his studies at KSU, Bazemore helped coach lacrosse with several local club teams as well as his former alma mater, Blessed Trinity.

Before joining our school, Bazemore was the Assistant Operations Manager for the Las Vegas-based Allegiant Stadium, which hosts major sports and concert events, including the Las Vegas Raiders.

Migrating to our school was a natural move for Bazemore, whose father works as a Head Athletic Trainer.
Bazemore’s role allows him to combine his passion for lacrosse with his talent for operations. Without the hard work he does across campus, our school would be left in the dark much of the time, feel too hot or too cold, and the campus would not look nearly as beautiful.

Bazemore follows in the footsteps of Scott Mandy, the head boys varsity lacrosse coach for almost two decades.